Monday, August 13, 2007

Planning meeting on Sept 8 instead

I am hoping that the third announcement of a time is a charm. Several people thinking ahead (not like me) told me that Sept 1 is Labor Day weekend and that many people will be unavailable for a meeting that night. Therefore, by popular demand, we will move the planning meeting to Sept 8. Now I need to settle on a time and make sure that the time doesn't conflict with college football schedules. The college football season starts Sept 1 and becomes a priority for our family on Saturdays if Auburn is on TV. BTW, Auburn host Kansas State at 7:45 PM ET on ESPNHD Sept 1.

Let me check schedules before I confirm a time. Several people have mentioned being available in the afternoon. For now, let's tentatively set 2 - 4 PM as the meeting time on Sept 8.

No comments: